Monday, October 13, 2008

George flies to San Francisco


George is excited.
We are in San Francisco.
We are at the airport.
We will leave for Japan in an hour and a half.
Yesterday we flew to San Francisco.
George had fun on the airplane.
He liked the movie.
It was the "Chronicles of Narnia, II."
He remembers that we have the books in the library.
Now he wants me to read him the "Chronicles of Narnia."
I am happy to do it.
I love those stories.
George liked the view from the airplane window.
It was fun to fly over the Rocky Mountains.
They were dusted with snow.
Can you find the Rocky Mountains on a map?
George took a nap when we arrived.
I went to meetings all afternoon.
Then we went to dinner.
We were with all the other 157 teachers who are on this trip.
We met Mr. Yasumasa Nagamine.
He is the Japanese Consul General.
Dinner was at his house.
In 12 more hours, George and I will be in Japan.
We can't wait!

No comments: